"BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD" GANDHI

12.1.12

LONGHAMP BAGS

Buenos diaaaas
hace bastante tiempo que no actualizo porque ahora estoy de examenes en la uni... y suficiente que puedo actualizar de vez en cuando en http://lookbook.nu pero bueno ahora un post rapidito; os quiero hablar de mis dos bolsos nuevos...estoy emocionadisima!

El LONGCHAMP grande naranja fue un regalo de Reyes. Lo habiamos comprado a principios de diciembre y ya se me habia olvidado como era el color... lo recordaba color mostaza y al abrirlo el día 6... me quede un poco con fusa.
Al dia siguiente empezaban las rebajas oficialmente en toda España y no pude ir porque habia demasiada gente. el dia 8, fui a Preciados... y la sorpresa fue que ya no quedaban mas modelos en tamaño grande de los colores de esta temporada... tras mas de media horita charlando con la dependienta... no pudimos resistirnos mi madre y yo a la tentacion... y acabamos llevandonos a casa uno en color granate que es el que yo queria en tamaño un poco mas pequeño pero es perfecto sinceramente. Y ademas con precio ya rebajado! Estoy encantaaaada


Hellooo everyone
I know I haven't been around here for some days but it's because I'm having exams at the University and I don't have free time... I only try to post everyday my outfits on http://lookbook.nu because it doesn't take me much time.

I'm telling you today about my two new baby bags... two amazing bags from LONGCHAMP, and I'm sooo thankful and happy that I got them. The big one, the orange one, was a present from my parents. I have bought it before, back in december...and I couldn't remember how the colour was. I was hoping a mustard bag and then I opened the present... and it was orange :s
Then I went two days later to the shop in Preciados and was willing to exchange for a burgundy one. When I got there... the surprise was that there were no more left in the big size in any of the season colours... (sad face). After talking to the shopper woman...and because my mother and my are very fan of bags in general...we couldn't resist to the tentation of taking two bags home. So I bought a burgundy medium size bag! Im soooooooo happy!

Have a good day



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario