"BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD" GANDHI

20.1.12

wish lists

hoy os dejo un post distinto... he hecho varios collages con algunas cosillas monas que he encontrado por internet en las páginas online de ZARA (www.zara.com), H&M (www.hm.com) y PULL&BEAR (www.pullandbear.com)
espero que os guste!
feliz viernes

today I'm showing you some "collages" that I've done with some of the things I like the most from ZARA (www.zara.com), H&M (www.hm.com) and PULL&BEAR (www.pullandbear.com)
I hope you like them!
happy friday everyone

aujourd'hui, je vais vous montrer quelques collages que j'ai fait avec les vêtements et accesoires que j'aime le plus de ZARA (www.zara.com), H&M (www.hm.com) et PULL&BEAR (www.pullandbear.com)
j'espère que ça vous plait
bisous et passez une bonne journée!

this is the ZARA wish list


this is the black&white wish list
I found all of the things in H&M except for the bag, from ZARA



this is a wish list from PULL&BEAR

1 comentario:

  1. cuantas cosas bonitas!! me compraria todoo jajaj

    un beso
    http://myfashionmirror.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar